The Corporate Push for Mandatory Vaccines in Canada Begins
As American legislators remain embroiled in draconian measures to enforce mandatory vaccination, leaders of Canada’s largest doctors’ group are calling for the same policies under heavy influence by the American Medical Association to change the way medicine is practiced in Canada.
There are more Medical Doctors Opposing Forced Vaccinations around the world.
At its annual meeting in Halifax, August 23-26 the 80,000 member group of the Canadian Medical Association (CMA) is intending to vote on a “mandatory vaccination” resolution requiring that all children registering for school or daycare show proof they are fully vaccinated.
Under the guidance of some of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world, and in addition to calling for proof of vaccination, the CMA board is endorsing a multi-year plan to increase vaccination rates.
The most extremist pro-vaccine lobbying groups, those that are strictly endorsing that all vaccines are safe and effective for all people, all the time, by force if necessary, is now part of the extended network of the medical mafia matrix.
The CMA is aligning its policies with the American Medical Association and other powerful medical lobby groups that have pushed resolutions to eliminate parental choice from vaccine decision-making. This recently occurred in California where Senate Bill 277 struck California’s personal belief exemption for vaccination, applying to public and private school students and children enrolling in day care.
There was sufficient evidence as to why SB 277 should not become law, but this was ignored:
- it is not based on scientific evidence or compelling state interest;
- it is a violation of parental and human rights;
- it requires children to risk vaccine injury, while vaccine manufacturers and doctors administering vaccines are shielded from vaccine injury liability;
- it discriminates against children to deny them a school-based education guaranteed by the California Constitution; and
- it will be excessively expensive to administer and enforce.
It seems Canadians will soon also be deprived of their medical right to informed consent, abrogating Constitutional guarantees under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms of that nation.
It’s an aggressive attempt to disempower parents from deciding which, if any, vaccines a child would get, and when they would get them.
Tell the CMA you are against their resolution calling for “mandatory vaccination of children” because:
- It is illegal to mandate vaccines in Canada without personal and religious exemptions due to theCanadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
- Mandating vaccinations without personal and religious exemptions would breach the following laws, codes and conventions on Informed Consent which is the right to understand the risks of medical treatments and the right to choose or refuse them:
– Canadian Medical Law
– Provincial regulations such as Ontario’s Health Care Consent Act
– The CMA’s own medical code of ethics
– International Conventions to which Canada is signatory, including
the Nuremberg Code, and Helsinki Accords and the UNESCO Universal Declaration of Bioethics and Human Rights
- As a matter of justice, a policy of mandatory vaccination which carries medical risk must be accompanied by a vaccine injury compensation program. Unlike every other Western nation except Russia, Canada does not have such a national compensation program in place.
Mandatory vaccination threatens our basic human rights because it:
- Undermines the right of families to protect their children from unwanted medical interference
- Invalidates the personal freedoms of conscience and religion and the legal right to security of the person guaranteed to all citizens by the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
- Violates our right to know and understand what we are putting in our bodies, and to refuse unwanted medical treatments, whether ‘preventive’ or ‘therapeutic’
- Ignores the thousands of vaccine adverse events reported in Canada each year and health injuries that are occurring – the majority to young children
- Exposes families to the risk of vaccine injury and death without any National vaccine injury compensation program
- Changes our relationship with the medical profession, making Doctors into medical enforcers and Judges, rather than professional resources we consult with in order to make our own medical decisions
Please sign this petition and send a message to the CMA in time for their annual meeting in Halifax, August 23-26: NO MANDATORY VACCINATION IN CANADA!